[Debian-in-workers] Debian Installer malayalam translation ready to be tested

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Dec 20 18:43:15 CET 2006

> spelling mistakes,
> flow of sentence,
> consistent translations,
> completing missing translations (level 1 to level4 are complete but level5
> is still pending as eveident frome some screens still in english)

Please note that many parts that have already been translated to
Malayalam need some processing by the Debian Installer development
team to really show the translations.

So, don't be surprised if only few parts really show Malayalam, this
will be improved when packages with the translations are built and
incorporated.

The screens still in English are not directly related to what Praveen
mentions above (missing "level5" in our jargon). The work that has
been done is indeed enough for a completely translated installer.