[Debian-in-workers] Re: [g-i] all fonts are in -- please test

Davide Viti zinosat at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 24 09:11:14 UTC 2006

>Hindi looks great. I would be more happy if I can see some more strings.

The application that creates t he screenshots still need some debugging: I
don't
know why, fo some languages, it stops displaying the text.
For each language I used 50 strings and only a subset are rendered... I hope
we'll fix
that soon.
My idea is to create text files containing a selection of pretty long lines,
so that it'll give a
better idea of how a language looks like.

>Congrats for your successful efforts :-)

thanx :)
ciao
Davide

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/banner/middlepagetracking.html?c=webmailadsl&r=http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/&a=webmail&z=webmail&t=14