[Debian-in-workers] DebDevConf report

പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen pravi.a at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 18:22:06 CET 2006

Hi Debian India folks,

 It was great three days meeting the Debian folks. I have added some details
about the sessions we had in the conf wiki
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Debian/Conf/06 Please add your experince/photos
there. I would be submioting it to debian-publicity for posting it on debian
times on wednesday so please add your comments.

Thank  you all for  making it a great success. Special thanks to John Leuner
who came for the sessions accepting our invitation.

Cheers
Praveen

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."