[Debian-in-workers] Need help to complete ONE string in the Debian Installer Tamil translation

പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen pravi.a at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 10:53:05 UTC 2006

Hi Christian,

2006/10/22, Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org>:
> (crossposted message)
>
> The attached file contains the only string that is incomplete in
> Debian Installer for Tamil.
I have attached the modified file.

> This is a list of timezones in USA. Unfortunately, it seems that one
> is missing and you can guess that I'm unable to say which one as I
> obviously don't read Tamil.

Pacific was missing

> May someone help me completing this file?
I have added that. Can someone check if it is correct (as I am not a
native speaker of tamil)?

> Hopefully before the end of today (which, if I understand well, is an
> important day in India, right?).

Regards
Praveen

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."