[Debian-in-workers] Malayalam in openoffice

Chandan M. C. chandanmc at cdac.in
Mon Sep 4 09:24:22 UTC 2006

Hai ,

 This is Chandan .. We are working on building a debian based distro ...
We have bundled openoffice with Malayalam support and added scim (Smart
common input method) for input method of inscript ,phonetic and remington
keyboards...

Both openoofice interface and input method working fine in other languages
like Tamil,hindi.. But Openoffice interface is not coming in Malayalam...
only boxes are coming isntead of showing name ..and even input method
typing is coming in malayalam..but some characters are overlapping ..
I am using openoffice2.0.1....

How to solve this ..Please help me in this regard...

Regards
Chandu