[Debian-in-workers] Fwd: Etch in the hands of the Stable Release Managers

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 03:50:53 UTC 2007

On 4/9/07, Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org> wrote:
> > 2. Organize Debian activities during well-known Confs like Foss.in, FreeDel.
>
> While talking about this, I would really like to be able to attend
> Foss.in this year if only I can manage to get the travel funded in some way.

Dear Christian,

It will be great time if you (and others DDs) will be in India during
Foss.in/2007 (Will be held in End of November). Last time I requested
to debian-events list but everyone was busy with release of etch and
other things.

Foss.in team will do best for travel sponsorships (and have done for
many in the past!).

Debian-IN team will look forward for such positive response!

:)

--
 Regards,