[Debian-in-workers] How to Add festival package in Tamil(Test-to-speech)

U. Sudhakar sudhakaru at cdac.in
Wed May 23 12:29:34 UTC 2007

  hi

  i am insterting work with festival in indian language for (TAMIL)..pls
help me..

  i saw the festiva package for (Hindi,Marathi,telugu)...

  I am sudhakar, i am working as BOSS(GNU/Linux) based on Debian..
  BOSS is the Indian version Linux..This Os supporting for Indian
  languages..I Want Add Tamil (Text-to-speech..) in festival package..

  1.what is Requriments..

 2.How to create Tamil language package..

  3.where i can get source and producres...

  Regards..

  U.Sudhakar

  C-DAC,Chennai.

  www.bosslinux.in