[Debian-in-workers] Debian-Ubuntu Project Status

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:52:00 UTC 2007

Dear all,

We have 7 (Seven) slots at Project Day at Foss.in.

1. Opening talk.
2. Introduction to Debian and Ubuntu.
3. Demo of both projects.
4. Contributing
5. BTS, bugs
6. Indic and i18n stuffs for Deb/Ubuntu
7. Packaging workshop.

I have done CfP for 6 and 7. Christian (bubulle) also submitted talk.
And Jono and DPL can fit in 1/2.

I wish Bubulle can take on 4 along with Jono (depending upon who is
present there). Packaging workshop is open because I need someone to
carry Ubuntu specific parts.

You can also do CfP for Ubuntu-IN project. Tuxmaniac, Techno?

Don't forget that last date is: 8th October.

--
 Cheers,