[Debian-in-workers] [DebianIndia] Debian-Ubuntu Project Status

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Thu Oct 4 05:49:03 UTC 2007

BTW, the French (and EU) citizens need a visa to go to India. Do you
guys have any idea whether it is hard to have one (from what I read
last year, this requires going to the embassy of India, which,
thankfully is easy for Sam and me as we both live close to Paris)?

The other way (India to EU), I know that visas may be hard to get,
with a lot of paperwork, thanks to our paranoid immigration control,
so I better triple check before. I'm not very used to visas because
not that many countries require one (for the lucky EU citizens at
least) now.