[Debian-in-workers] Debian-Ubuntu Project Status

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sat Oct 6 17:06:00 UTC 2007

> I wish Bubulle can take on 4 along with Jono (depending upon who is
> present there). Packaging workshop is open because I need someone to
> carry Ubuntu specific parts.

Just in case, I submitted a talk named "Contributing to Debian for
dummies" (I can't resist using stupid titles, sorry) in addition
to "   Internationalisation in Debian: a key for the universal
operating system"

This is indeed entirely crazy as preparing two talks is.....ambitious
(I did so once at Debconf 5 and one of them was a nightmare)....but I
hope that, in case the organizers select both, attendees will forgive
the probably poor quality of at least of of them..:)