[Debian-in-workers] t-shirts?

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 04:24:55 UTC 2007

On 10/18/07, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org> wrote:
> Personally, I don't see why the t-shirt should have any message on it at
> all.  Just the word "Debian" and the logo is fine.

I agree with Jaldhar. Slogan(s) must not offend any project(s).

Stickers can be print using 'Sticker Book' available. I forgot the
url. Karunakar, i think you posted it here or foss.in list.

Pradeepto ordered some nice tshirts from Xtees.com (which is costly)
and another one from CRY.

Let me do some more r&d on this.

--
 Cheers,