[Debian-in-workers] Debian Installer: Yet another (last?) chance to get all keymap names translated in your language

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sun Aug 24 06:46:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

The keymap names used in the console-data Debian packages are displayed as
choices immediately after the language/country choices in any Debian install.

These are therefore part of a good and complete translation of the Debian
Installer. Having the translation incomplete is indeed a faily annoying
experience for users of your languages.

For most of the languages for which I send this notice, *very few* strings
are missing. So, indeed, completing this file is a *very* small effort.

I CC this mail to all people I know about who declared self interested in
Debian Installer or general Debian translations, in your languages. I really
hope to find someone with a few minutes available to complete this.

against console-data.

I will update the package on Fri, 29 Aug 2008 or so, but any late
translation will also receive attention and be included in a further
upload...but Debian lenny is frozen so you'd better hurry up anyway..:-)

Thanks in advance,