[Debian-in-workers] Debian Installer: Yet another (last?) chance to get all keymap names translated in your language

Kumar Appaiah a.kumar at alumni.iitm.ac.in
Sun Aug 24 18:49:15 UTC 2008

(Resent to list without attachment)

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 05:20:48PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Very few updates happened since February and, as we're very close to
> the release, it could be time to bring this back to 100%..:-)
>
> Other levels of D-I might also deserve attention:
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/files/hi/
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level3/files/hi/
> .../...

I have done some part of debian-installer_packages_po_sublevel2_hi.po
and have sent it to Christian. I have also looked at some others, the
chief problem is that "removable media" is the key word which needs a
Hindi equivalent. In case someone can suggest the right substitute for
that, we can finish level 1.

I'll see how much I can do subsequently.

HTH. Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah