[Debian-in-workers] Kannada translation work for d-i ?

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:02:54 UTC 2008

2008/8/26 Vikas BN <vikas.bn at gmail.com>:
>   I was trying to follow the steps here:
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/index.html
>   to check out and work on the Kannada translation files. However, the
> instructions
>   seem to suggest that I need a username/password on alioth to access them.

Hi Vikas,

First of all, Thanks for your work.

Yes, you need to be member of alioth for checking out files. Just
register there, follow instructions.

For committing your work, you need to get access of repository of D-I
first. For that contact Christian
(CC'ed, he is also on list).

Prasad Kadambi is listed as translation maintainer, you can also get
in touch with him for update and co-maintaining translations.

--
 Cheers,
 Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_