[Debian-in-workers] (forw) Re: [Freefont-bugs] What's next?

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Feb 13 05:59:44 UTC 2008

People,

Steve White is the person who's currently taking over the maintenance
of the Freefont fonts.

Among his projects for the font, he would want to continue extending
the font coverage and, in one of our discussions, mentioned proposals
he got to include more glyphs in the Indic ranges of Unicode (so said below).

He would also probably welcome patches and fixes for the ranges that
are already in freefont (Devanagari, Bengali, at least...).

I think that it's a good opportunity to enhance that historically free
font. Please get in touch with Steve if interested.

----- Forwarded message from Steve White <stevan.white at googlemail.com> -----