[Debian-in-workers] [efynm1 at efyindia.com: Proposal: Debian @ Open Source India Week] (fwd)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Mon Jan 21 20:55:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:

> Hello,
>
> OK. I couldn't make it to FOSS.in but I should be able to make it for
> this so I'm registering for the Tech events in IISc Bangalore. I've
> been planning a write-up on "Getting caught up in the Debian swirl"
> for a while and I hope I'll have it finished by then. (This is more
> or less along the lines of Christian Perrier and Sam Hocevar's talks
> at FOSS.in but also based on personal experience on getting involved
> in Debian while in Chennai.)
>
> Tell me if you want me to do more.

Basically I would like you to be the point man on this.  Let the list
know If there is a booth to be organized, if we need t-shirts. CDs etc.
Let events at debian.org know about our participation so they can publicize
it and just...everything in general :-)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>