[Debian-in-workers] Debian reference cards needs Hindi translation (short!)

W. Martin Borgert debacle at debian.org
Thu Oct 2 09:27:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm looking for a Hindi translator for the Debian reference
card[1]. All other "world languages" (zh, en, es, ar, ru, pt,
fr, de) are covered, but "hi" is still missing. If somebody
likes to help out and wants to translate 112 short strings,
please contact me (necessary to prevent parallel work).

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Btw.: I'm aware that India is a multi-cultural and
multi-language sub-continent. Feel free to contact me about any
language, if you like to translate into it!

[1] http://xinocat.com/refcard