[Debian-in-workers] Registrations started for mini DebConf Kerala 2011

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:03:15 UTC 2011

[follow ups on in.mini]

Hi,

We had announced the dates earlier, but we could not start
registrations earlier because we were trying to setup pentabarf
(software used by main debconf) and it turned out to be not an option
for us. We are following last years method of using a wiki this time
too http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/MiniDebConf2011/Participants
May be by next city instance, we will have a nice registration system.

We are still working on our site http://mini.debconf.org/india A new
logo and new design is done by Labeeb Mattara. Thanks Labeeb! We still
have to update the contents, though.

Cheers
Praveen
--