[Debian-in-workers] 3 new debian contributors from COEP

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:35:28 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:
>> There are some more waiting for sponsors and I hope to see their
>> package in debian soon.
>
> We're here to mentor them, but I never heard from any one apart from 3
> Stars here :)
>
>> PS: Sana and Swapnil needs to change package name to hyphen from
>> hyphenation, Shravan needs to fix his watch file :(
>
> Oh, yes. That'll make package again in NEW :)
I guess binary is hyphen-bn and hyphen-pa only source is hyphenation-*
Kartik its okay if source is having any name right?. For eg consider
other hyphen packages like hyphen-af its source name is
openoffice.org-dictionaries
(http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openoffice.org-dictionaries.html).
This contain all most all hyphenation patterns  as part of it.