[Debian-in-workers] Fwd: [Mini DebConf India] Call for speakers at miniDebConf 2011 (Pune)

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:07:43 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "karim memon" <abdulkarimmemon at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 26, 2011 10:20 PM
Subject: [Mini DebConf India] Call for speakers at miniDebConf 2011 (Pune)
To: "debian-dug-in-request" <debian-dug-in-request at lists.debian.org>,
"in.mini" <in.mini at lists.debconf.org>, "valu-pune" <
valu-pune at onlinegroups.net>

This years miniDebConf 2011 (Pune) is scheduled from August 13th
through 15th at Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune. General
format of the event is :
 First day will be talks introducing debian and Free Software.
 Second day will be packaging workshop.
 Third day will be packaging of some application - we will take diaspora.

If you are interested in coming to Pune to present on a topic that
fits in, or you would like to help us during the labs, we would love
to hear it from you.

-AbdulKarim Memon (Student/FOSS promoter)