[Debian-in-workers] Lohit Malayalam font

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:22:03 UTC 2011

Hi Pravin,
I'm writing this mail as part of Debian-IN team. We came to know there
was a bug fix release of Lohit Malayalam font[1]. We are planning to
do a new release of ttf-indic-fonts and would like to include the this
fix in it. But I couldn't find the bug fixed release on lohit project
(I downloaded the font from lohit and checked with fontforge and it
didn't had - sign which should be present with the above mentioned
fix). I may be wrong, can you confirm if the fixed release is available
on lohit project if not can you release it so that we can include it
in our next release.

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=238839

Thanking you,
--