[Debian-in-workers] Pending Changes todo for Package Maintainers

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 06:54:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Some of the new fonts package lists need updation. So this mail is
just to ask their maintainer(additionally CCed in case they don't read
this Mailing lists) to finish their task ASAP.

1. Renaming all fonts-* packages to contain full language name instead
of script name. We first discussed ISO-15924 codes but some languages
are missing them so we are going for full language name
- fonts-lohit-as [Assigned to: Muneeb Shaikh]
- fonts-lohit-te [Assigned to: Sana Khan]
- fonts-lohit-or [Assigned to: Abdul Karim Memon]

2. Adding Breaks and Replaces to new packages to break
ttf-language-fonts counter part
- fonts-lohit-or [Assigned to: Abdul Karim Memon]
- fonts-lohit-as [Assigned to: Muneeb Shaikh]

Additionally moving packages from Svn to Git repository
- hyphen-kn [Assigned to: Shravan Aras]
- hyphen-bn [Assigned to: Sana Khan]
- hyphen-pa [Assigned to: Swapnil Kulakarni]
- hyphen-hi [Assigned to: Muneeb Shaikh]
- hyphen-gu [Assigned to: Abdul Karim Memon]

Full TODO list is here [1]

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-in/debian-in.git;a=blob_plain;f=TODO;hb=HEAD

Best Regards
--