[Debian-in-workers] Pending Changes todo for Package Maintainers

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:05:53 UTC 2011

Sorry for delay caught up with personal life :)

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Muneeb Shaikh <iammuneeb at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip?
>> 1. Renaming all fonts-* packages to contain full language name instead
>> of script name. We first discussed ISO-15924 codes but some languages
>> are missing them so we are going for full language name
>> - fonts-lohit-as [Assigned to: Muneeb Shaikh]
>
> DONE [Please Review]
fatal: Path 'fonts-lohit-beng-assamese_2.4.3.1.orig.tar.gz.delta' does
not exist in 'refs/heads/pristine-tar'
pristine-tar: git show
refs/heads/pristine-tar:fonts-lohit-beng-assamese_2.4.3.1.orig.tar.gz.delta
failed
gbp:error: /usr/bin/pristine-tar returned 128
gbp:error: Couldn't checkout "fonts-lohit-beng-assamese_2.4.3.1.orig.tar.gz"

I get this error when I checked pristine-tar data you have not renamed
them. Please refer [1]

> Also check fonts-lohit-beng-bengali

Same with bengali you have forgotten to rename pristine-tar data

@Sana thanks for doing fonts-lohit-te. I reviewed the package but you
also for got to rename pristine-tar data, please refer my blog and fix
the pristine-tar entry

[1] http://is.gd/erLfgu

--

Vasudev Kamath