[Debian-in-workers] Processed (with 4 errors): Taking over of hyphenation-* by Debian-IN-Workers team

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Tue Feb 21 11:22:09 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 542436 ITP: hyphen-te -- Telugu hyphenation patterns for
Bug #542436 [wnpp] ITP:Telugu hyphenation patterns for OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: hyphen-te -- Telugu hyphenation patterns for' from 'ITP:Telugu hyphenation patterns for OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice'
> OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> owner 542436 Debian-IN Team <debian-in-workers at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Bug #542436 [wnpp] ITP: hyphen-te -- Telugu hyphenation patterns for
Owner changed from Shilpi Gupta <shilpigupta2012 at gmail.com> to Debian-IN Team <debian-in-workers at lists.alioth.debian.org>.
> retitle 542236 ITP: hyphen-ml -- Malayalam hyphenation patterns for
Bug #542236 [wnpp] ITP:  hyphen-ml -- Malayalam hyphenation patterns for
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: hyphen-ml -- Malayalam hyphenation patterns for' from 'ITP:  hyphen-ml -- Malayalam hyphenation patterns for'
> OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> owner 542436 Debian-IN Team <debian-in-workers at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Bug #542436 [wnpp] ITP: hyphen-te -- Telugu hyphenation patterns for
Ignoring request to set the owner of bug #542436 to the same value
> retitle 542437 ITP: hyphen-as -- Assamese hyphenation patterns for
Bug #542437 [wnpp] ITP:Assamese hyphenation patterns for OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: hyphen-as -- Assamese hyphenation patterns for' from 'ITP:Assamese hyphenation patterns for OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice'
> OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> owner 542437 Debian-IN Team <debian-in-workers at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Bug #542437 [wnpp] ITP: hyphen-as -- Assamese hyphenation patterns for
Owner changed from Deepti Agrawal <deeptiagrawa at gmail.com> to Debian-IN Team <debian-in-workers at lists.alioth.debian.org>.
> retitle 542433 ITP: hyphen-ta -- Tamil hyphenation patterns for
Bug #542433 [wnpp] ITP: Tamil hyphenation patterns for OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: hyphen-ta -- Tamil hyphenation patterns for' from 'ITP: Tamil hyphenation patterns for OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice'
> OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> owner 542433 Debian-IN Team <debian-in-workers at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Bug #542433 [wnpp] ITP: hyphen-ta -- Tamil hyphenation patterns for
Owner changed from Sanket Mehta <mehtasankets at gmail.com> to Debian-IN Team <debian-in-workers at lists.alioth.debian.org>.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

542433: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=542433