[Debian-in-workers] Processing of fonts-pagul_1.0-4_amd64.changes

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 03:32:02 UTC 2012

Hello ftpmasters,

My first upload of fonts-pagul was rejected due to Team id in the
Changed-By field which I rectified and reuploaded the package. But my
uploads are continuously being removed saying there is already a file
present. I asked about this in mentors channel they asked to shoot
mail to you folks.

Can you please let me know how to get this fixed.

Thanking you,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Debian FTP Masters
<ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:
> /fonts-pagul_1.0-4_amd64.changes is already present on target host:
> fonts-pagul_1.0.orig.tar.gz
> Either you already uploaded it, or someone else came first.
> Job fonts-pagul_1.0-4_amd64.changes removed.
>
> Greetings,
>
>        Your Debian queue daemon (running on host franck.debian.org)

Vasudev Kamath
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com