[Debian-in-workers] Call for fonts-* testing and reassignment of bugs from ttf-* to fonts-* counterpart

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:47:06 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to Kartik we have done a huge transition of fonts from ttf-* to
> fonts-*. Now that these packages are in Debian Unstable I request all
> the unstable user to do the upgrade process. I'm sure there will be
> some breakage. If some breakage happens please report back the bugs.

I just upgraded. It looks good to me :)

> Also we have to reassign bugs from ttf-* fonts to fonts-* counterpart.
> If some one can do this it will be great if not I'll do it tonight

Please do that.

Thanks to Vasudev, Muneeb and AbdulKarim for hard work on getting
things to shape and pushing me hard for upload ;) (I may be forgetting
someone who also contributing to this task. Sana? Forgive me for
that.)

--
Kartik Mistry | IRC: kart_
{0x1f1f, kartikm}.wordpress.com