[Debian-in-workers] Old ttf-* fonts need to be removed from archive

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:24:12 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I recently prepared new fonts-* packages which drops the transitional
dummy counterpart ttf-* but I noticed just now that none of fonts-*
meta packages made it to testing because we dropped ttf-* counter
part.

I think we need to file rm bugs against ftp.debian.org to get these
packages out of archive so actual packages can move to testing. Please
correct me if I'm wrong.

I plan to send rm for all ttf-* transitional packages tonight.

Best Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info