[Debian-in-workers] FontForge Update to stable

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 05:06:18 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 10:05 AM, ബാലശങ്കർ സി <balasankarc at autistici.org>
> wrote:
> > Or, can someone help me in updating the package? But the problem is, I
> > am having exams going on till Mid-February and can spare time only after
> > that. If someone can do it before that, please do.
>
> .. It is maintained by Debian-Fonts team. Also, we're into deep
> freeze. Lets do this after release.

The issue is groups like SMC migrated fonts creation  to new fontforge
versions.
If we need to package new version of fonts , either we need to upgrade
fontforge (now build script uses fontforge to generate ttfs)  or  need to
package ttf's directly (old fashioned) to upgrade current version .

~ regards
Anivar