[Debian-in-workers] Multiple RFSs - Splitting fonts-smc (was Re: Updating fonts-smc and FontForge update)

Balasankar C balasankarc at autistici.org
Tue Nov 15 09:58:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

Please check the packages fonts-smc-anjalioldlipi (single license for font) and
fonts-smc-meera (dual licenses for font). I've fixed the issues pointed by
Vasudev in those repositories. If they are fine, I will imitate the changes to
other repositories.

On ചൊവ്വ 15 നവംബര്‍ 2016 09:32 രാവിലെ, Vasudev Kamath wrote:

> 1. Use watch file format 4 and simplify the watch file. Use man page
> of uscan for reference or some of packages which already uses them.
> You will not need mangle rules for file format 4.

It seems, I still do mangle rules for Gitlab tarballs.

> 2. Please document in lintian-overrides file why ITP is not required.

Done.

> 3. Drop all unwanted template comments from debian/rules file

Done.

> 4. You mention all license as GPL-3.0+ and then in the license
> expansion piggy back the Font exception. This is not the correct way.
> Wherever needed appropriately mention exception in License: block. See
> my package zimlib for reference [1]

I've fixed it as per my understanding. Please check.

> 5. If there are patches please consider mentioning if its worth to
> upstream or not by using Forwarded: field. Also there is missing
> Description field in patch. Please follow DEP-3 guidelines for patch
> tagging.

Done.

> 6. Please force signing of tags in gbp.conf.

Done.

> 7. Unwanted indentation of build-depends, if you put one build dep per
> line every new line should be indented with single space

I am running wrap-and-sort that change was made by it, I believe.

> 8. Is this a valid version? fontforge (>= 1:2016)

Fixed.

> 9. python2.7 is redundant and will be pulled by python-fontforge

Removed.

> 10. As far as I remember from policy changes ~ is not needed  in
> debhelper (>= 9~), it should be only (>= 9)

Done.

> 11. ttf-malayalam-fonts is not needed in Replaces its long gone.

Removed.

--
Balasankar C
http://balasankarc.in