[Debian-iot-maintainers] Pre-RFP/ITP: domoticz - home automation system

Thibaut Paumard thibaut at debian.org
Tue Dec 5 11:37:30 UTC 2017

Le 03/12/2017 à 18:48, Carsten Schoenert a écrit :

>> At least I created a domoticz.git now.
>
> I typically start to work on a for me reachable git tree like GitHub or
> Gitlab or own resources. At start of a new package you will often need
> to chnage small things over and over again and melt such changes later
> together.

Dear Carsten,

Usually I work like you. But in this case it may make sense to already
publish what has been done in the past, even if it did not pass the
quality threshold to enter Debian, else the next attempt needs to start
again from scratch. Perhaps we will be able to improve things little by
little and eventually upload the package!

Regards, Thibaut.