[Debian-iot-maintainers] Attn: Beneficiary====REF: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$1.700, 000.00

Sen. Justice Joseph Elijah Nwaiwu seniorjusticejoseph.elijnwaiwu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:10:10 GMT 2019

Attention! Dear Beneficiary

The United Nations have agreed to compensate you with the sum of One
Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($1.7) after your name and
email was submitted by the Internet International Monitoring Group
during the UNCC Conference Meeting which was held this 03/09/2018
edition with UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres in Geneva
Switzerland.This payment Program is organized for charity
organization//Scam victims and development.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive the sum of
$1.7Million USD, Credited to Online Bank ATM Card account that was set
up for you in the Bank and it has been approved for immediate delivery to you.

Your urgent response to this email will help facilitate the onward
delivery of your ATM card to you.

Contact Our Representative officer:
Name:Mr.Martin Tschopp
E-mail(martin_tschopp at aol.com)
Phone +229-62358721.

Send To Him Below Mentioned Details
(1) Your Full Name
(2) Your Receiving Address
(3 Your Private Telephone Number
(4) A Scan Copy Of Your International Passport Or ID

Your fund to be released via ATM MASTER CARD in act to uphold the rule
of law which we represent.You have to re-confirm the contact
information above for security reasons and therefor the only charges
fee you are obliged to pay is the delivery and shipment charges fee of
your ATM visa card only.I expect your urgent attention to this email
to enable me monitor this payment effectively. Most importantly you
shall be requested to pay the shipping fee of your ATM MASTER CARD
with 100% no extra charge or hidden fees involved again.

Thanks,
Sen. Justice Joseph Elijah Nwaiwu
United Nations Liaison Office
Directorate of International Payment