[Debian-iot-maintainers] Good morning

Nedbank Group Limited cherrywalker328 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 16:05:42 BST 2019

--
Dear friend
First of all let me introduce myself to you I am Kate walker from Australia
I was married to late Cutler walker of blessed memory. We were married for
twenty Years without a children, since his death I too have been battling
with both cancer and fibroid problem.
Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for few months and having
known my condition I Decided to donate my late husband's funds($10.5
Dollars) deposited with a security company I am willing this funds to any
person that will Utilize this money for himself/herself and also for the
Orphanages, so that we can make this world a better place, and as soon as I
receive your reply, I will also issue an Order of authority to the security
company, authorizing them that the said luggage has been willed to you and
a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. Any delay in your
reply will give room in sourcing for another person / organization for this
same purpose. Until I hear from you today unfailingly, My dream will rest
squarely on Your shoulders.
Do have a nice Day
Kate walker