[Debian-iot-maintainers] Follow up!!

Jennie Gador jenniegador at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:41:07 BST 2019

Hi!

I sent you an email a few days ago about our *Apps Development service* and
it was only afterward that it struck me that I might be barking up the
wrong tree.

*We have developed different apps for different industries* using different
technologies.

Are you the right person to speak to regarding this? If not, could you help
me find the relevant decision-maker?

I look forward to your response

Regards,
Jennie.