[Debian-iot-maintainers] Mobile Apps Development...?

Neha Madhukar neha_madhukar01 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 07:35:05 GMT 2019

Hello

We are an IT company having expertise inWebsite Designing & Development and Mobile Apps. Our Web Development teamis highly experienced and makes sure that they give an outstanding result toyour desire. At present, we cater to more than 300 Clients across USA, UK, CA, Singapore and Australia.

Wemaintain Web 2.0 standards and W3C validations in all the websites we designand develop. The website we develop includes:
1. Great Web Design,Development and Maintenance.
2. Good navigation and usability
3. Quick loading
4. User Friendly Interface
5. SEO Friendly
6. Mobile Apps Development (Android and IOS)

We have team of 45+ qualifiedprofessionals specializing in Web technologies like PHP, MYSQL, Code-igniter, ZEND Framework, Symfony,Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, OS commerce and Mobile Applications,.

If you believe your website needsredesigning , we can assist you with most modernized website with features. Ourresearch team thoroughly studies the target audience to help us design thewebsite accordingly.

Please email me with requirement if you are interested!!!
Best regards,
Neha