[Debian-iot-maintainers] Joining team

David Suárez david.sephirot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 17:44:35 GMT 2020

Hi,

I'm currently interested on joining the team. I like to see iotiviy on
Debian. I'm currently using it.

I see a iotiviy repository in salsa.d.o. Is anyone working on it now ?

I just looked into packaging it already; first, I want to go for
packaging the open connectivity foundation oneIOTa models:

  - core [2]
  - core-extensions [3]
  - certification [4]
  - IoTDataModels [5]

My goal is to get packaged DeviceBuilder [0]. DeviceBuilder assembles
device swagger representation from oneIOTa models, to later use them.

This swagger representations, can be use later with swagger2x [1], to
generate code skeletons for client/services. swagger2x will be packaged too.

At final stage, the main iotiviy library will get packaged. At fisrt
sight, I see that the packaging could get blocked by a patch for mbedtls
library, that is needed for upd over ssl layer.

Just requested access to gitlab team.

Any comment are welcome :D

Cheers,

--