[Debian-iot-maintainers] Joining team

Carsten Schoenert c.schoenert at t-online.de
Sun Jan 26 10:22:11 GMT 2020

Hi David,

Am 25.01.20 um 23:13 schrieb Thorsten Alteholz:
> Hi David,
>
> On Sat, 25 Jan 2020, David Suárez wrote:
>> I'm currently interested on joining the team. I like to see iotiviy on
>> Debian. I'm currently using it.
>
> welcome on board.

also a welcome from me!

>> Any comment are welcome :D
>
> You seem to know what you are doing, so do it :-). If you need any help,
> don't hesitate to ask ...

Your intended packaging load seems to be more than one or two packages. :-)
I'd suggest you expand the existing wiki site within the Debian Wiki [1]
about your packaging plans, dependencies, status and so on maybe on a
subpage. A lot of other teams doing this, so it's easy and quick to see
what is happen and why.

This mailing list is rather low noise, feel free to ask any questions or
problems you have.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-iot

--
Regards