[Debian-iot-maintainers] subgroup for ofc packages

Carsten Schoenert c.schoenert at t-online.de
Wed Jan 29 18:10:20 GMT 2020

Hi,

Am 29.01.20 um 18:49 schrieb David Suárez:
> Hi,
>
> I want to create a subgroup for open connectivity foundation packages. I
> guess that only the owner can do it (maybe could be configured to allow
> maintainers to do so ...).

this can only do members which are part of the group 'owner'.

Thorsten, your currently the only person within this group so you
actions is needed here.

> The name for the group could be ofc.

Do you have some useful description for this group? This is helpful for
users to see what this subgroup is about.

"Packaging work of Open Connectivity Foundation Core specifications"

Is this correct and well descriptive (enough)?

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert