[Debian-iot-maintainers] ocf-spec-core_2.1.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

David Suarez david.sephirot at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:30:38 BST 2020

HI,

That's my fault, the license in d/copyright should point to
BSD-2-clause (instead of 3 clause). The packaged files (the json
swagger specs) point's to it, eg:

> "swagger": "2.0",
> "info": {
> "title": "Atomic Measurement links list representation",
> "version": "2019-03-04",
> "license": {
>      "name": "OCF Data Model License",
>      "url": "https://openconnectivityfoundation.github.io/core/LICENSE.md",
>      "x-copyright": "Copyright 2018-2019 Open Connectivity Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved."
>    },

Changin d/copyright to point to BDS-2-clause is sufficient to clarify
the package license ? Let us know and will reupload it with the
proposed changes.

Thanks,