[Debian-iot-maintainers] package openzwave on unstable

Nicolas Mora nicolas at babelouest.org
Thu Nov 19 15:54:13 GMT 2020

Hello,

Le 2020-11-19 à 10 h 01, Thorsten Alteholz a écrit :

> No!? This one:
>   http://old.openzwave.com/downloads/
> is the page with current releases, the latest one being  1.6.1545

OK I get it, the page is available in http but not in https, and my
firefox with https-everywhere redirected me to the wrong place...

I'll make a new package for the version 1.6.1545

>> I'll upload the new package and ask upstream if they intent to fix
>> their website.
>
> Or probably you fix your browser? :-).

That too, but a website in http only in 2020 is like having a flash
website 10 years ago, it must disappear! :)

/Nicolas