[Debian-iot-maintainers] Website Design & Development

Manoj kumar manoj.kumarweb at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 08:02:29 BST 2022

Hello

We are a leading Agency based in the heart of IT hub, Noida, India. From the very beginning we have stayed true to our core beliefs and have delivered an exceptional experience for our customers. We believe in total customer satisfaction.

We offer following services and was wondering if you are looking for a provider to help you build a new website for your recently booked web name.

Website design & development:-

Wordpress

Magento 1 & Magento 2

Shopify

Prestashop

HTML5

Core PHP

Internet Marketing:-

SEO ( Search Engine Optimization )

SMO ( Social Media Optimization )

Pay Per Click

Google Places Optimization

Content Writing

Blog Promotion

Online Reputation Management ( ORM )

Mobile Application:-

IOS

Android

We strive to provide the most cost-effective and dynamic web solutions to small and medium size businesses across the globe while maintaining high standards of quality.

Please share your interest and I will share our company profile and portfolio.

Manoj