[Debian-iot-maintainers] no subject

frossi at br.inter.net frossi at br.inter.net
Tue Nov 22 15:48:22 GMT 2022

Hi,

Your personal  info from  your gadgets  was duplicated  to my  personal  storage  with a  assistance of my  unique computer  virus thru  the wireless network,  I managed to  gain permission  to access  your system via  the wireless  device which you  were  linked  to, 2-3 weeks  ago and I  currently have all  the  online-passwords &  permission to  access your  social  media mail,  contacts, and  more.

The authorised  driver kind  and  its other  fingertips regularly  alters and  is not  traceable nor  it's visible  by different  anti-virus software.
There's a  lot more  to that,  though,  i  additionally have an  admission to your  cam  in  addition to  your web  browser  history and  what  is occurring  in  your display  screen.  So  I observed  that you  really love to visit  some adult  web sites and  you do  that frequently and  you  probably right  now realize why I  waited  this long  to message  you. Hence  anyway I  pasted several  of  your jerking  footage  with the  display  video and  now  I demand  an academy award.  It is  now up to  you to  be able  to decide if this  specific video  clip along with  all  your private  info will  be revealed to  all of  your contact  information online  community friends or  maybe not. I'm assuming  that this  really  can harm  your reputation.

However, there  is  certainly one  way to solve  this matter: You'll need  to drop  me 1200  $ (USD)  using BTC  (equivalent at  the date  of the  trade  it self).

When this  will happen I  promise to  erase all  of your data  from my internet hosting  storing areas  &  i'll  ignore  you. My  BTC transaction  address: 35ak6uhE3sUSGbY7mGWn2nvF6mKS4MVwpU
Simply search on  the internet  the  best way  to buy  or send  btc if  you don't know-how.

It is  a  tracable message  & I  will know when it's  read. The  email is also  not tracked  and there  isn't any point in  replying  to me.  There  are  now 2 days  from the  moment you see  this  to  send me  the cash.
Your data  will be  revealed to  the public  if  you attempt  get  in touch  with the police or  seek additional  3rd  party solutions,  & there  is furthermore  no reason for  changing online  passwords to  your social media marketing,  gadgets, or  whichever, since  I've  already saved  everything  to  the host.

It's now  up to  you to  either act stupid  or carefully  consider  your possible  destiny &  play wise.