[Debian-iot-maintainers] Enquiry

Bahman Amine Hassan ojaibab at dahaar.com
Tue Aug 6 21:54:21 BST 2024

[View in browser](http://srv65.ypclistmanager.com/tr/l/bba7eb0821c5f0a06558ce1af8995343/c:66b289d61fb8a9e31f4f9f1b/264070f37358b51b6e42b6118052c4e3)

From: Mr. Bahman Amine Hassan

Email: bhhassan at idlisy.com

Dear sir,

My name is Bahman Amine Hassan, former deputy oil and mineral wealth minister. I wish to invest in your country and I will need your help.

Your country has a sustainable economy mainly in the infrastructural sectors. I want my daughter to immigrate to your country as an investor into real estate properties or any-other solid investment that will be supervised by you. My fund’s portfolio manager has set-up the investment funds wire procedures were-by you will receive the funds as an investment fund into your country without any problem and the funds will have a traceable origin.

I wish for a prompt response from you regarding this email.

You can contact me via email: bhhassan at idlisy.com

Warm regards

Bahman Amine Hassan

This email is sent to: debian-iot-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org
Sent by: Hassan, 23 bp 14001 Aleppo 26 Syria, Damascus, Syria

http://srv65.ypclistmanager.com/tr/a/bba7eb0821c5f0a06558ce1af8995343/c:66b289d61fb8a9e31f4f9f1b/264070f37358b51b6e42b6118052c4e3