[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] MY WILL TO THE LESS-PRIVILAGDES

leticia king mrsleticiaorg at mailbasen.dk
Wed Aug 4 18:56:36 BST 2010

  Dear Beloved Friend,
Greetings in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, I am MRS.ANITA
LATICIA KING,A new Christian
convert suffering from long time cancer of the breast and have
only six months to
live, presently I am in a Hospital in London taken my
treatment.
I decided to divide my late husband wealth to the tune of $10
million to churches in
Africa, America, Asia and Europe and for humanity in general.
So please confirm the below items if you are interested to
assist me in this noble
course throu my email (mrsleticiaking at yahoo.cn).
1, your full name
2, your mailing address
3, your telephone and fax numbers
On receipt of the confirmed items, I will forward it to my
Attorney so that some
necessary changes will be made on the documents to enable you
have claim to this
Donation, a s I wait your gentle and kind response to this mail
God bless you and your family.
MRS.ANITA LATICIA KING,