[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] YOUR FUND IS READY FOR TRANSFER...

Mrs.Elizabeth Malik mrselizabeth.malik42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 01:43:43 GMT 2010

Desk of: Mrs. Elizabeth Malik

West Africa Banks Monitoring Agency.

Mr.Chirac Avenue Drive,

Kwame Krumah BP 01,

Ouagadougou Burkina Faso .

Respected,

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Malik, I am working with the above mentioned Group in compliance with the agreement we have with the CENTRAL BANK OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES BURKINA-FASO,NIGERIA ,GHANA,MALI,TOGO,BENIN,SENEGAL AND AFRICA to pay your outstanding $1.5m after it was discovered that your fund was routed to be claimed by another unknow persons FROM USA after your file was misplaced then was about to effect the transfer that the central bank director noticed illegal changes and then ordered for immediate stop although the investigation is still going and i shall keep you posted.

I have your file before me Sir and i want you to inform me the best way you want to receive your first payment because it is long overdue for payment. Secondly you are to forward your full name,addresss ,mobile direct number and occupation to enable us make the changes to your name immediately.

I once again appeal to you to remain calm while i do my best to transfer your funds to your destination account or areas of your choice of payment.

I am waiting for your urgent reply

Sincerely,

Mrs. Elizabeth Malik