[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] From: Mr. Abdullah Knonou

Abdullah Knonou adbullahknonou at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:09:50 BST 2010

From: Mr. Abdullah Knonou

Greetings,

I am Mr. Abdullah Knonou, branch bank manager here in Ghana. My branch made excess profit of US$6,450,000.00 during the last fiscal year, which I placed on Escrow Call account without a beneficiary in our bank since i have already submitted 2009 approved end of the year report to our head office. In essence i need a trustworthy foreigner whom will stand as the original depositor of this fund, so that the fund will be transferred to his/her private or company account immediately.

This transaction is bank to bank transfer and no risks involve. I will use my position to influence this project in other to expedite the transfer by our bank head office. You will have 35% of the total sum, 5% for expenses incurred during the conclusion of this transaction while 60% for me.

Await your positive reply for more details and the next step to proceed.
Best regards,
Mr. Abdullah Knonou