[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] From United Nations Reconciliation committee (UNRC) China

Mr. ALHAJI ALIU MAHAMA info at unrc.com
Sun Sep 26 15:02:11 BST 2010

ATTN

This is from the United Nations Reconciliation committee (UNRC) China. Sir,
due to the petitions received by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon from all
over the continent in regards to the fraudulent activities going on in the
World sub-region with security's agent and diplomats who has been delaying
people's funds, consignment and valuables in their custody and demand
outrageous fees to get their consignment release to them.

However, Mr. Kofi Annan who is a Ghanaian citizen came to Beijing China on
Sept.2nd 2007 and set up this committee with sole aim of settling all these
anomalies with the agreement which he made with the present UN Secetary
General Mr Ban Ki Moon. The UNRC P.R.C zone has its Annex office in China and
the chairman of the committee ALHAJI ALIU MAHAMA NATIONAL CHAIR MAN was duly
appointed chairman to oversee the delivery/handing over of consignment to it
owners. Sir, it has come to our knowledge just this morning when we took the
security companies and diplomat in the BAIYUN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT unaware
with the INTERPOL OFFICERS ATTACHED to this committee and recover consignments
which one is bearing your name and contacts with which we are reaching you.

Note that so far so good we have satisfied sixteen of our clients, six of them
in the United States, Three in Australia, Two in France, One in India and One
in Fiji and Three in Switzerland. Every consignment goes through scanning
process before delivery and that we have done in your own case. After scanning
your consignment we got to know that your consignment contained $100
denomination and this as a matter of fact terms has its terms and condition of
delivery. We will only deliver to you on UNRC conditions as follows 1) 5% to
Charity home of your choice which the UNRC will be signatory to. 2) 5% to
Tsunami Victims 3) 5% to United Nations which will be paid to UN HEADQUAT ER
in NEW -YORK Note, this condition and terms will be paid after delivery of
your consignment. Be informed that we will only accept your response by
telephone as email has been a means for the security companies and we will not
allow that communication but the reason why I have contacted you personally by
email is for better understanding after which you will contact me on Tel:
0086-158-19482-725, Any further delay will be the pleasure of the UNRC to use
your fund to help the people who have been displaced in Darfur, Sudan Africa
which you can see in this site www.savedarfur.org and the Tsunami's victims in
Asia.

We are working according to the constitution binding this committee as well as
helping the less privilege through this means..

Finally, if you agree on the UNRC conditions as stated above then you will be
required to register with the committee with a sum of $10,500.00 (Ten thousand
five hundred United States Dollars) only. After your payment is confirmed you
will be required to furnish to this committee with an address of choice where
the UNRC will be coming with the UNRC CARGO FLIGHT to deliver to you within
24hrs.. For more information contact the chairman of the committee ALHAJI ALIU
MAHAMA NATIONAL CHAIRMAN as protocol Demands.

N/B, BE INFORMED YOU ARE WELCOME TO CHINA TO OBSERVE THE SITUATION PERSONALLY,
BUT WE WOULDN'T ACCEPT ANY PARTNER OF YOURS, YOU CAN COME AS THE BENEFICIARY
WITH THE REQUESTED AMOUNT BEFORE DISPATCHING TO YOUR DESTINATION.

We shouldn't be blamed if there is any delay from your side.

Best Regards,
Mr. ALHAJI ALIU MAHAMA.
NATIONAL SECRETARY ( UNRC )
Private email: unrc at w.cn