[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Get back to me ASAP

Charles Bosigwe cbosigwe09 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:36:49 GMT 2011

Dear Sir/MadamĀ
I am Charles Bosigwe. I work with Benin Ministry of Agriculture in the Finance/Contract Award Department. I wish to know if we can work together.I would like to use my position in the office to recommend you as the partner to a deceased contractor (name with held) who died after the completion of his contract project with our ministry without any registered next of Kin in his file.

The deceased contractor has unpaid contract balance of USD4,200,000.00 for contract executed for our ministry.If you are interested, please let me have your telephone number and full names to enable me give you comprehensive details and procedure on how you will receive the fund for our mutual benefit.You can also reach me through atĀ  charles.bosigwe at w.cn

Sincerely,
Mr.Charles Bosigwe