[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Your Sincere Trust And Response Needed Urgently!!!

Saed Ahmed saeedaahmeed at w.cn
Thu Jun 2 22:37:59 BST 2011

Dear Beloved,

This letter might surprise you, you must not ignore my letter to you
this time as I am writing this letter to you with heavy tears flowing
from my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because i only have but a
few months to live according to my Doctor.Upon this predicament of
mine, I have decided to spread all my wealth,to contribute mainly to
the development of charity.

Am in need of a trustworthy and reliable person who will use some
funds am giving out for charity ($18 Million Dollars) to build an
orphanage home or start up a charity organization in areas in need.
Please reply to my personal email for more details as i have but a
little time left as i will be much happy with myself at the end if you
can sincerely set up an orphanage home in your Country to help cater
for the welfare of the poor and homeless in the society.Contact me via
my secured email address and remember i have just a few months
left.Email: saeedaahmeed at w.cn

God be with you.
Saeed Ahmed.
Email: saeedaahmeed at w.cn