[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] From Ms.Divine to you,

Ann Awa r_ose_love at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 16:26:37 BST 2011

>From Ms.Divine to you,

On going through your profile,I decided to send you this mail because  i will like us to get to know each other very well so that i can inform you of my reason to reaching you which got me interested in you and appreciate your maturity because i like matured minded person.
Reply me so that i can send you more informations about myself and explain more about my future to settle down and get married and also go into investments with you.
I have my pictures to send you and explain more about myself as soon as i hear from you.
I will be awaiting to hear from you.
Your's Affectionately,
Ms.Divine.