[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] My Love One

Cynthia Johnson cynthia200johnson at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 04:19:17 GMT 2011

My  Love  One

How are you?  hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I

went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,if you

don't mind i will like to know you much better,although i came online

to look for a true and loving man that is ready for a true,honest and

loving relationship and will be able to take good care of me if you are

the kind of man am talking about then send me a mail now on my private email

(cynthia200johnson at yahoo.com)

included,so that i will tell you all about myself and a picture of

myself.also with some of my others information things that i will like
you to be part of them so when we work it out with one heart looking
forward to hear from you,thanks and God bless .

Best Regard, Kiss

Miss Cynthia

 Johnson.

(cynthia200johnson at yahoo.com)